Thursday, November 16, 2017

Trying something different today...

and I hope to make this a blogging habit - 
because I love the idea of documenting the routine, 
the daily parts of everyday life -
So, I present:
Ten on Thursday**, or 
A couple of days a week I get out of the house by 6 a.m. for an hour of yoga downtown .
I've been going for a year now and can see how it's made a difference in my flexibility 
as well as stress / anxiety... 
Love that the trees are being put up for the Tinsel Trail - 
They smell SO GOOD.
So fun to find a few little tomatoes on the vine 
earlier in the morning - 
They were my breakfast - ha.
After yoga I headed to the office and got started on emails, etc. 
I'm still playing catch-up from being gone all last week -
Took a break to make some Thanksgiving plans 
And during lunch I had a quick appointment - 
Just regular yearly stuff - 
Y'all know how that is --
I love my little city - 
And always enjoy seeing The Rocket
when I'm out and about - 
And look what I found when I let Em out for a little run!
It's my first camellia! 
Two of the three bushes I got last year have survived, and have even grown a little ha - 
So I'm VERY happy to see a flower! 
I hope to have more in the next few weeks!
[I'm also loving that 'cat-eye' nail gel I have this month -]
Had leftover pizza for dinner, bc, when we ordered this box I had no idea we were getting two MEDIUM pizzas with it - It just looks much smaller in that photo, doesn't it? 
And I finished the evening up sorting through photos 
and trying to gather my head around some plans for Bible journaling - 
This is from some sermon notes a while back and I still have a few more I need to get in there - I think it's cool to have so many artsy note in Jeremiah 
since our pastor has been preaching through the entire book - 
** So that's it.
Ten photos on Thursday - only, they'll probably be posted on a Friday, 
[Favorite Photo Friday, anyone?]
and honestly, may not always be taken on a Thursday - 
But I am going to try and pick a day every now and then 
and take ten photos of my everyday life to share.
And I'm going to commit to linking up with these young chicks if I can figure out how - ha.

No comments: