Sunday, July 9, 2017

Y'all know


I love Courtney Walsh!
She's such a great writer and never disappoints me when I read her books - 
She develops characters in a way that always leaves me wanting to know them more!
In this latest book, Just Look Up, she continues to effortlessly weaves her faith into the lives of the community she creates where people face so many of the same things we all deal with at some time in our lives - 
By the time I was finished, I felt like I'd known Lane and Ryan 
and their families their whole lives, 
And while I may not relate so much to Lane's insecurities and need to 'prove' herself,
Just Look Up helped me realize that there is so much more to life than achievements and the social media that tugs at us all the time to be 'perfect' in every way. We need to look up from our phones [and comparisons], 
but also look up to our God who leads us where He wants us to be -
I hope that Courtney will develop the other characters in the book so I can read theri stories and see what life events led them to be the people I got to know in Just Look Up!
So good! You need to grab a copy today - 
Available o Amazon and other retailers!

No comments: