Saturday, May 13, 2017

I'm still enjoying working with Art

through my Bible Journaling... 
So here's some pages I've worked on this month --
We have some extensive road work going on near our home and recently they hung the new red lights across six lanes of traffic [crazy, I know] and that banner of lights and signs inspired this page...
 I'm still working on the Journal 52 prompts -- 
This one was "horizon".
And I've shared before that I take a little TN [Traveler's Notebook] with me to church to take sermon notes and then use it to help me recollect and create the things that stood out to me most in my Bible art...
 More sermon notes -  
I'm finally happy with this method of keeping my notes all together... 
I tried for years to keep all the little sermon outlines in one place... but they always got scattered here and there... This little TN fits nicely in my Bible and is big enough for me to doodle and emphasize what I feel God is saying to me each Sunday - 
Would love to hear how you keep up with your sermon note!



No comments: