Saturday, October 15, 2016

So, I feel like it's

been a while since I've shared some of my faith / Bible Journaling ---
 
Here's a few pages I've done most recently, in no particular order...
These are a couple that are inspired by others' pages I've seen on the Journaling Bible Community - [names are at the top of the page - ] 
Thanks for the great ideas!
This one is from Sermon notes. 
I think I've shared before that these days, I'm taking my notes in this little TN and then pulling my highlights from them to use in my journaling...
This one was inspired by a card from DaySprings Cards - it's so cute... 
I had to put my spin on it...
And this one I created after I picked up this washi tape while on the road...
It just made me think of all the little children of the world...
[Based on some illustrations I recall from Oriental Trading Company...
Are they still in business?]
It's a favorite - and shows that you can illustrate your faith in any direction you choose - lol!

No comments: